Thursday, July 24, 2008

2nd day and the living is easy

Woke up this morning to little hands stroking my cheek, "I love you Gaga " Abigail said in her tiny sleepy voice. My smile widened and I replied back "I love you too Abigail". With that I removed the cat away from my legs so I could stretch out. Ah! here at last with Abigail.
After breakfast and a call from Faith to see how it was going and talk to Abigail we left her house and walked to school. In Hershey they are a lot slower than in the Big city, maybe because of the Amish community or they know it is not worth the hustle bustle to get your panties in a bunch. On the way to school I heard the Locust found shells on the trees and heard their chattering. I found a live one and picked it up and Abigail screamed. She is all girl like her mommy........

No comments: