Thursday, July 24, 2008

The adventure continues



Wednesday morning at 3:30 am I begin another adventure. Hershey,Pa and Abigail here I come. Dan was so kind as to take me to the airport after he worked all night. He made it back home and jumped into bed and he was all set. Now his adventure begins. My mom called my cell phone looking for me not knowing I was in Hershey and wondered if I was going to bring dinner over and when I told her where I was ,she said "I guess you wont be bringing over dinner tonight"...guess not, no delivery service from Pa. (I thought my sister had told my mom where I was going etc. but guess not.



So last night after Dr John, Grace,Abigail and I went to Cocoa Dinner (chocolate city) we came home to relax and chill out. Abigail and I went into her bathroom and she was going potty after I did, and I decided to shut the door all the way...big mistake. We got locked in for at least 20 minutes. The door knob would not turn and when it did nothing happened. Yikes! Abigail cried out to her mom to help us, and then the fun began. To make a long story short, Dr John and Grace hammered off the door knob. And none too soon, cause Abigail had started to sweat and cry a little. That was the first evening in Hershey.

No comments: