Monday, July 21, 2008

A new adventure begins

The journey begins, today, Monday July 21st.
Ah how good is God ? My heart is over whelmed with His goodness and a sense of adventure. I am sitting here, without a job and knowing I am in God's will. I can breathe in and out, in and out, without fear of the telephone at Fisher and what awaits on the other end of it. But, on the other hand, my wonderful Fisher Family. I will be telling more of them later. Without them I would have puked ! It got to be like that when I went into work...my stomach...my nerves, my sanity, my heart. How wonderful is it to know that I don't have to do that any longer.
Yet what will I be doing ? And therein lies the adventure. My stomach has butterflies just typing those words. I smile and cant quit as I ponder the whole situation.

No comments: