Friday, September 12, 2008

3 strangers

On 9/11 /08 I started my adventure for Ethiopia.
Dan dropped me off and I stepped Thu the doors of Midway Airport. 4 am.

Met two sisters from California who were originally from Pittsburgh. They were visiting their 80 year old mom for her birthday. They had an adventure with their 10 sisters and 5 brothers.
We spoke back and forth and she found out about my adventure and she said she was an intercessor and would be praying for our trip. Coincidence ?

Waiting to board the plane I was A-33 and I wanted to sit in the bulk head to stretch my legs. But 32 people were ahead of me. So anyway, I missed out on that seating and went to the middle exit doors because the seating is good there too.
I met Ray. Stranger number 2. He was returning from China or some place far away. We didn't speak much until 15 minutes before landing.
In efforts to make him think I was a world traveler I told him I was going to Africa, and why. He said" you are not sitting here by chance". He told me about how he and his wife lost five babies Thu miscarriage, and invertro fertilization. Ray said that just last evening he called his wife and said "lets adopt twins". His wife said "my heart bears witness with that" and I agree with you. (That had been the first they spoke of adoption) So I gave him Grace's blog address and all the info I had about the orphanage. Ray and I both felt God's conformation of his adoption idea.
Coincidence ?
The next stranger was a lady waiting for her shuttle. As we spoke I told her of Grace's decision to adopt and she said"God bless your daughters heart for what she is doing" Coincidence ?

Then Grace picked me up and when I got to her house I didn't take long to lock my self out of the car and house (while Grace was in the shower) I'm enjoying the Walk...on the water......

No comments: