Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today is Tuesday and I heard from my good friend Carol. She is a joy and delight to know. If you know her, than you know what I am talking about.

Faith and I are at the library. Should be packing and such, we still have a lot of errands to run but here we sit. That reminds me of a rhyme...naw, better not....its kinda ...inappropriate.

Lets see, anything new here?

Oh yeah, I was scheduled to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday up until 4pm. Then I had to rush home and pack and get ready to leave in 8 hours after that. Last Saturday Visiting Angels called and said I didn't need to come in on Monday because my client had been admitted to the hospital and would be out on Tuesday. I was elated. Now I could pack and do alot of stuff like wash clothes, etc.

Monday came and Faith came over to help me. Because over the weekend my mother in law came for a visit and left on Sunday afternoon.
Anyway, Faith and I got alot done but by the afternoon I prayed and asked God if he could keep my client in the hospital so I could get ready for my trip. That afternoon V.A. called and said they were keeping him in another day and they could find me another client in the mean time. I said no, I will call them when I return. What a blessing.
I gotta blast and finish my chores, love to who ever is reading this.

No comments: