Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quick report on my second day at work, my client is a Jewell . What can I say ? The agency speaks highly of him and so does all the PT nurses and home health care nurses.
He also eats snow cream.

One thing bothers me tho, he makes me miss my dad. I guess I have to admit it, I am a daddy's girl. And being around my client makes me wish I was with my dad instead. All day long my conversation goes to times my dad and I did this or that together. I tell him how my dad raised four girls by himself and all he taught me. How to cook, clean, fish, ride a horse, hunt, and the list goes on.

Recovering from the heat of yesterday, I see today, the thermostat is down to 75 degrees. Thank God.

Also, I saw my friend Barb at the Wal-mart last night. I worked with her at Fisher. We had a nice chat and she gave me a free ring tone to my best song "Praise is what I do".

Praising God......

No comments: