Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Psalm 46:10

Today is Tuesday, and hope everyone had a good holiday. Dan and I went to his sisters house on Monday for a cook out. I wanted to get a picture to post on the blog but didn't get around to it.

I met my new niece, Lilianna. She is so sweet and tiny and cute. And her older brother Charlie is adorable too. Wish I had pictures.

I woke up at 6:10 am and though I heard my phone beep, thinking it was a message from Visiting Angels or Wal-mart and they wanted me into work. Turns out it was nothing. Since I was down stairs I went ahead and started the coffee and went back upstairs and took a shower. When I came down, still no call. Hummm.

Tried to watch Bill Winston on TV but the TV station was not working properly, so I headed out side with my coffee and a book and sat and looked at my morning glory's . That was worth it all.
Peaceful and quiet before that world started for the day.

I am not going to worry or fret but:

'Be Still and Know that I AM GOD'

No comments: