Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Saying

This time the saying is not from my dad. The last one I meant to **** the bad word but forgot in all my eagerness to get the saying right. Nevertheless, one of my friends asked how I like being a lady of leisure and that reminded me of a saying I used to say.
Its hard doing nothing because you never know when you are finished. Hopefully that will take the bad taste out of your mouth from the last one. (no pun intended)

I have another interview today and then I will go find my mom. She is on a motorized cart in Meijer's in Rolling Meadows. My sister is dropping her off and going to a doctor's appointment. I don't think my mom should be by herself that long. Besides, it is not past me to grab a motorized cart and drive next to her and talk about all the good stuff they have in the store.
Well, as my beloved Abigail says, I gotta blast....

No comments: