Sunday, August 24, 2008

Well, here it is Sunday. Dan and I are at the library again. It makes me smile to be here next to Dan and him fiddling on a computer next to me. He keeps talking to me about bleach and baking soda and how they are made and where they come from. He always is finding something interesting to read about. Now he wants to find $10 Internet service for us thru the Citizens Utility Board (CUB) for short.
Monday I will start my series of shots for Ethiopia. Faith came over Saturday to help me decide which ones I really needed and which ones I can do without. Like my dad says"Ya pay your money and take your chances" I agree. I have such a peace about this and am trusting God to do with me what He wants.
If you read Grace's blog: http://allthesereasons.blogspot.com you will see what our living room looks like except with adult clothes. Dan keeps helping me get stuff organized and on track. What a man ! I will miss him so much, and he is the reason I will come back from Hershey and leave Grace and Abigail and Anna-Faith behind. I have to come up with a better name than that. Any suggestions ?

No comments: