Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm like a pin cushon

Today I got a T B test. Kept waiting for the nurse to give me a band aid but she didn't. As I was leaving I looked down and my arm was bleeding. No big deal but now I have to find some way of cleaning it up. At least I know I still have blood.
On Thursday I go to Visiting Angels for .....ummmm.....orentation. But before I go there I have to get my TB test checked. Then onto my orientation.
I have applied a few different places and will keep those options open too. So far I am getting more opportunities to work than I thought.
How many more days till I leave for Ethiopia via Hershey, Pa ?
My living room is full of stuff to take along. But looking at what is really packed is mostly food. How sad is that ? (that reminds me of my friend Vikky-she used to say that all the time)
I do miss the people at Fisher....not the work, just the wonderful people. Hopefully I can take them some popcorn soon.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Who know you were going to be such a blogger!!