Thursday, August 28, 2008

A new angel has been made

As I was in orientation with Visiting Angels, Wal-mart called and left a message that they wanted to schedule an interview for tomorrow. Yikes...the word is out, I am available.
I told V.A (visiting angels ) that I would not be available to work for a couple of weeks because I had to help my daughter with her adopted daughter and they were cool with that. So far so good. They gave me a name tag, lunch bag, swede pocket calender, and cards with my name on them. They also called the references I had given them and Jackie, my boss, was very impressed and she told me what each person said. (takes one to know one)

Faith should come over today and help me with some packing before my mother in law comes for my niece's daughters baptism on September 6. That means I have to get packed and clean the house before she come because it will be cutting it pretty close by then. Getting excited. I hope Grace has lots of patience and time to post the pic's we take in Ethiopia. Going to have some good coffee while we are there. And who knows what else.

No comments: