Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lily

Lily is a great cat. I didn't believe Grace when she told me that Lily stares at their pictures... until I got here. Then I was so amazed I had Grace take these pictures of her staring at the pictures!

I think she is like a dog in a cat's body. She comes, running, when you call her. Every time. All she wants to do is lay on somebody and she will follow you around the house until you sit down- then she jumps into your lap. When she is happy, she wags her tail. When she was rescued by PAWS, her tail was infected and she had to have most of it amputated. So when I say she wags her tail I mean she wags her stub.

She's been a real delight while I've been here since I do love animals! The only bummer is her rabbit-like fur that she leaves with you when you cuddle. But you pay your money and take your chances- that's what my dad says!

Here is a little montage featuring Lily.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my dear friend! sounds and looks like you and abigal are having a blast! im glad to hear all is well. stay in your good spirits. tell abigial the girls and i said hello!