Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 2nd and counting



Counting what ? Counting down till Grace finds out about Sparrow (her adopted daughter) and when she can go and pick her up from Ethiopia. And counting down the time till I see my beloved, (Dan) and enjoy his good company. He called me the other day and told me something funny and made me laugh out loud....I miss him and how he makes me laugh and makes me feel. I miss my best friend.



In other news Abigail and I have slept together every night since I arrived and have had a blast. We stay up at night and talk and pray and giggle at silly things. One night I asked the little 5 year old if when she gets bigger will she still sleep with her "gagie" and she replied"even when I am six I will sleep with you" I was hoping for maybe sixteen....she is my sweet baby girl and I will be missing her when I have to go home. You see Abigail has always slept with me since she was a newborn. Pepaw would so graciously sleep on the couch so that we could sleep together because Abigail would not like to be alone at night in her own room.



i am my gaga's abigail and i love to be with my gaga.
icbbzvcscsgdwtrwt36y7tye5kuruggj1958364chcdsgcdchbzbdsyfgdhstsfeafhhccnshcg fgewtrwfwgf
hfhgghdghedrthtygueuor1225636473857767675654hsgshghdhghghjfhgdhgfhguturuuuuuuuuuu
that was me being silly.



Well folks, that was Abigail and she wrote and spelled almost all of that, pretty smart isn't she? I think so, when I would try to help her on the computer she would say "I know how to do it GaGa" ok then.....


Abigail had to go to bed for the evening and I will join her soon. I will try and do better with my blogging but these days have been crammed packed full not to mention Miss Lily, the stomach cat. You see whenever you sit down she gets on your stomach to be petted. If you don't pet her she will kneed your stomach for several minutes so that you touch her to get her to stop or get her off your lap. She gets between you and the lap top. What a cat.


No comments: